About Digital 22
We are looking to grow our team, are you passionate about SEO with experience within a marketing team?
We are a fast growing inbound marketing, creative design, web development and 100% HubSpot marketing agency.
Due to continued expansion we are looking to grow our already established Inbound Team with an SEO executive. Located in Clitheroe, Lancashire within the recently converted Grade II, 19th century Holmes Mill, offering an exciting and creative working environment. The right candidate will be hungry to learn, enjoy working as a team, enthusiastic about working with our clients and eager to grow with the business.
This role will include involvement in all areas of SEO ensuring an increase in traffic and leads to our clients. Some key aspects of this role are detailed below:
- Keyword research, On-page optimisation, Link earning
- Identifying, understanding and limiting technical issues
- Utilising SEO software such as Moz
- Working as part of a wider inbound team of marketing professionals
- Compiling client reports
- Google Analytics analysis
- Ensuring you are kept up to date on the latest developments in the industry
- Communicating findings with internal team and clients
The Successful Applicant
The ideal SEO Executive will be able to demonstrate the following Skills and Experience:
- Over 3 years knowledge and experience of SEO
- Ability to analyse a client's strengths and weaknesses from an SEO perspective
- Turn the above analysis into actionable items
- Speak with clients on their level about subjects they may not fully understand in a jargon free and clear way
- First class communication skills
- A focus on results
- HubSpot knowledge - desirable
- Agency experience - desirable
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity within an ever growing industry.
- Up to £25k salary depending on experience
- Early Finish Fridays EVERY WEEK: We’ve found that an early finish offers plenty of opportunities to socialise together after a great week at work.
- An Extra Days Paid Holiday per Year: For every year you remain part of our team, you’ll earn an extra day’s annual leave.
- Company pension
- Training, professional development and clear career progression path
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
- Be part of a company that value honesty, positivity, learning, hard work and having fun
- 35.5 hour working week: Because we value a healthy work life balance.
- Employee of the Month Awards: Each month, our team votes for one of their peers to win a coveted spin of the prize wheel. Prizes range from £500 cash to an extra day’s holiday or chippy lunch for the rest of the team.
- Learner of the Month Awards: At the same time as the Employee of the Month, the team votes for who they think has been the most hungry to learn. This person also gets a spin of the prize wheel.
- The Best Working Location Possible: Located inside a restored Victorian cotton mill, our office is packed with flexible working spaces, games consoles, a bar and there’s a gym on-site.
How to apply
Simply fill in the form below and attach your CV. Hit 'Apply now' and we will receive your application.