There are plenty of other HubSpot agencies out there. But there are a few things which make us extra special
Some troubleshooting tips to try before reaching out: A faster solution that fixes 99% of challenges making multi-forms work.
Assuming you've managed to install one of the form modules (for example, Multi-Step Form, Multi-Step Form with Progress Bar or Multi-Form Module) inside your HubSpot portal, but are struggling to make it work correctly on the front end... Try these common troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure the form is set as Raw HTML by toggling it 'ON' in the form settings.
- Ensure you've enabled jQuery 1.11x in your HubSpot settings. Go to Settings ? Website > Pages > Scroll to jQuery section
This form uses Rich Text to identify where step breaks should be in your form. You can have as many questions as you like in each step and as many steps as you like... You just need to make sure there is a block of Rich Text between steps of questions:
Setting up multiple page redirects from HubSpot Forms
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
Using the Redirect form module to send visitors to different pages based on a dropdown select field.
Logical form fields are a big part in ensuring your visitors are looking at the right content at the right point of their journey. Redirecting visitors to the correct page content is a key part of this user experience. If you want visitors who choose option A to land on page A, and/or option B to page B and so on... The redirect form module is a great choice.
How does it work?
What this means for you is you can create 1 to 1, or 1 to many relationships between your form and pages.
Setting up your form
- Create your HubSpot form as you would any other
- Save the internal value for this field and its options. The internal value is going to be all lowercase and use _ for any spaces or special characters.
- Set your form to RawHTML in the options
- Publish your form
Setting up your module
- From the drag and drop editor search and add FORM WITH REDIRECT to your HubSpot CMS page
- Choose your form
- Edit form fields only if needed, you should have completed this in the form setup steps
- Thank you settings will automatically be overwritten by the module so do nothing here.
- Form options, follow up actions, and workflows can be set as you require.
- Open Redirect Field Tab
- Insert the internal value of your key redirect field
- add as many redirect conditions as options in the key field
- Enter the internal value for each option
- Select the content, or external link you want each value to send the visitor too.
- Leave all other settings as set by default, and apply your changes.