There are plenty of other HubSpot agencies out there. But there are a few things which make us extra special
Example of how it works:
You answer 'X' to a question but I answer 'Y'
After submitting the form, we get sent to different pages
The Redirect Form lets you send users who fill in the form to different URL's post-submission. This gives users of your website a more bespoke experience. Overall UX is improved and so is website success.
It works by using the logic from how they answer the relevant redirect question (a dropdown in the form) and sending them to a pre-prescribed URL that you decide.
This lets you tailor the user's journey to a super-fine level. Set up your question and answers to reveal persona context and edit the destination page to closely suit them.
It's HubSpot progressive forms taken to a whole new level.
How to install and use the module:
- First, create your 'conditional field' (must be dropdown select) in Properties
- Use the 'conditional field' in your form
- Place the module in the page and select your form
- Style the form to match your site
- Apply the logic to the edits
- You must match the internal value of your property to the logical field in the form (click the image to see where the name is highlighted in the Form Editor tool)
- Add a condition for each selection
Try the module below...