Using the Redirect form module to send visitors to different pages based on a dropdown select field.
Logical form fields are a big part in ensuring your visitors are looking at the right content at the right point of their journey. Redirecting visitors to the correct page content is a key part of this user experience. If you want visitors who choose option A to land on page A, and/or option B to page B and so on... The redirect form module is a great choice.
How does it work?
What this means for you is you can create 1 to 1, or 1 to many relationships between your form and pages.
Setting up your form
- Create your HubSpot form as you would any other
- Save the internal value for this field and its options. The internal value is going to be all lowercase and use _ for any spaces or special characters.
- Set your form to RawHTML in the options
- Publish your form
Setting up your module
- From the drag and drop editor search and add FORM WITH REDIRECT to your HubSpot CMS page
- Choose your form
- Edit form fields only if needed, you should have completed this in the form setup steps
- Thank you settings will automatically be overwritten by the module so do nothing here.
- Form options, follow up actions, and workflows can be set as you require.
- Open Redirect Field Tab
- Insert the internal value of your key redirect field
- add as many redirect conditions as options in the key field
- Enter the internal value for each option
- Select the content, or external link you want each value to send the visitor too.
- Leave all other settings as set by default, and apply your changes.