This blog will discuss the steps you need to take to create an effective form within your HubSpot account. I’ll also explain how you can add and edit particular form fields.
I’ve also put some quick videos together explaining how everything is done for all you visual learners out there.
Let’s get to it…
How do you create a form in HubSpot?
Creating a form in HubSpot is pretty straightforward. Enter your account and then navigate to the Marketing tab at the top of your screen. Here are the next steps you need to take:
- Click on Lead capture and enter the Forms section.
- Select create form and then regular form.
- Once you’ve done this, click next in the upper right-hand side of the page.
- In the left panel, select blank template if you’d like to create your form from scratch. Alternatively, select a pre-made template which has been built by HubSpot.
Finally, press start and name the form by clicking on the pencil icon.
How to add and edit form fields in HubSpot?
It’s also easy to add and edit form fields in HubSpot. Here are the steps you need to take to do so:
- Within a form, use the search bar in the left panel to search for a field. This may be something like company name or job title. If you’d like to create a new form property instead, click on create new next to the search bar.
- To add and remove fields from a form, simply drag and drop them from the left panel.
- If you’d like to edit a field’s display options, click on a field in the form preview on the right.
You’ll then need to configure your form options, save, test and publish your form. You also need to link your form to any pages which you’d like it to feature on.
All of this is easy to do and we’ve explained how you can make it happen in another blog.. Why not check it out here?
Although forms are an important part of HubSpot, there are loads of other elements which you need to ensure that you’ve set up correctly. These include landing pages, workflows, email templates and more.
To help you make sure that you’ve set up your account correctly, we’ve put together a brand new guide which covers all the ins and outs.
Make sure you’ve got your forms and everything else setup properly with our brand new guide
To help you make the most out of your HubSpot account, we’ve put together a complete guide which discusses everything you need to know about the backend of HubSpot.
The guide discusses a range of topics, including website integrations, importing data, setting up your social media accounts and loads. Download your very own copy of the guide by clicking the button below.