Who Are We?
We’re an inbound marketing, creative design, web development and 100% HubSpot marketing agency. In fact, out of over 3,000 HubSpot partner agencies, we were named HubSpot Partner of the Year for 2018. We are also the Red Rose Awards Employer of the Year for 2019.
We work in a purpose-built office in the recently converted, Grade II listed Holmes Mill, Clitheroe. We’re a team of 40, filled with young, friendly people who love inbound marketing. To join us, you have to be hungry to learn, enjoy working as a team, enthusiastic about working with our clients and eager to grow with the business.
What’s the Job?
Inbound Strategist - a central role of our marketing team! It’s all about coming up with campaign ideas the best help your clients and making sure our in-house specialists turn your ideas into results.
You’ll lead the direction of your client's inbound marketing strategy with your knowledge and experience within marketing using the core inbound channels and techniques (Content, Email, SEO, PPC and Social). This involves overseeing everything from the early ideation and planning, the keyword and persona research, right the way through to ongoing analysis of a campaign's success and improving things wherever possible.
This means our strategist role’s very collaborative, working closely with all internal teams to ensure campaign success and to Delight the Client - one of our core values. You’ll be expected to pull on advice from our specialists to create an effective campaign that’s best suited to your client needs and industry. But you’ll be the main brains behind the operation and accountable for overall success.
You’ll manage a number of clients in a variety of sectors. But don’t worry, we keep an eye on this number very closely to ensure your workload is manageable and you are available to deliver the best service to all of them.
Who Are You?
For this role, it’s important that you are passionate about Marketing - especially Inbound Marketing. Although experience with HubSpot is desirable, it’s certainly not essential. We have plenty of internal resources which will help train you up. What is essential is a solid digital marketing background (minimum of 3 years) and experience managing multiple campaigns is certainly a big pro for us!
There are a lot of plates spinning at once so being organised, adaptable and an effective communicator is a must-have for success in this position. As a senior position within the team, you must be hungry to learn, be aware of what’s new in our industry and lead the constant development in our marketing offering.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary: £23,000-£30,000 depending on experience
- 35.5 Hour Working Week: Our week is much lower than the national average so that you have an extra 234 hours per year for yourself.
- Early Finish Fridays EVERY WEEK: We’ve found that an early finish offers plenty of opportunities to socialise together and get our weekends started early.
- Employee of the Month Awards: Each month, our team votes for one of their peers to win a coveted spin of the prize wheel. Prizes range from £500 cash to an extra day’s holiday or chippy lunch for the rest of the team.
- Learner of the Month Awards: At the same time as the Employee of the Month, the team votes for who they think has been the most hungry to learn. This person also gets a spin of the prize wheel.
- Cake. Lots of it: Somebody’s birthday? Cake. Visited a client abroad? Cake. We haven’t had cake for a bit? Cake.
- Weekly Five-A-Side: Each week, two teams from the office compete in a friendly five-a-side football game, paid for by Digital 22.
- Personal Learning and Development Plans: The only way to stay at the forefront of our industry is to be continuously learning, so that’s why training time is scheduled into every team member’s week and every team member has their own personal training plan.
- Team ‘Level 10’ Meetings: We follow the EOS business plan and have rolled out the weekly Level 10 meeting structure to the individual teams within Digital 22. These are owned and driven by the team, not the management, and is your chance to talk about and improve your experience at work.
- Weekly Staff NPS Surveys: Every week, we ask the team what could be done to make their working experience better. This feedback is then discussed and actioned by our leadership team in their meeting each Monday.
- Access to Educational Materials: Everybody in the team has access to a wealth of professional training materials and certifications to complete online.
- All-Expenses-Paid Visits to Boston for the INBOUND Conference: Every year, we take a group of the team over to the USA for the annual INBOUND conference in Boston.
- Training Course Attendance: From project management training to Brighton SEO, budget is put aside to allow our team to attend relevant training courses in the UK.
- An Extra Days Paid Holiday per Year: For every year you remain part of our team, you’ll earn an extra day’s annual leave.
- Supportive HR Department and Leadership Team: Our HR Coordinator and leadership team are there to offer support and guidance whenever needed.
- Free Pool Table and Games Consoles: Located inside a restored Victorian cotton mill, our office is packed with flexible working spaces, games consoles, a bar and there’s a gym on-site.
- Free Car Parking: Nearby car park permit is provided to all staff and this gives free parking across the Ribble Valley, all year round.
- Regular Work Social Events: Digital 22 takes every opportunity to celebrate. If we have a big success with a client, then it’s only right that we mark the occasion together.
- Themed Fun-Days in the Office: We regularly host office games and competitions. Whether it’s a summer of Office Olympics, a pub quiz or the Digital 22 Bake Off, there’s always friendly competition and prizes on offer.
- Pension Contribution: Although we have a young workforce, we know it’s important to plan for all of our futures. That’s why we offer pension contributions 3x the minimum requirement.
- Full Transparency Across the Business: We believe that being open about where the company is heading, what the goals are and how we expect to get there is only fair. We hold quarterly team updates on how the business is doing financially and strategically. The leadership team also have an ‘ask me anything’ mentality.
- And We Pay You: Plus, we think it’s only right that year on year, if you’re doing more senior work and have more responsibilities and then your salary is adjusted accordingly.
How to apply
Simply fill in the form below and attach your CV. Hit 'Apply now' and we will receive your application.