About Digital 22
We are currently looking for someone to join our Inbound Team with a passion for Marketing. Supporting our current and future clients this role will work closely with the marketing and other internal teams.
Currently the largest 100% HubSpot agency in the UK with extraordinary growth aspirations. This role has come available due to the continuing expansion of the business. Located in Clitheroe, Lancashire within the recently converted Grade II, 19th century Holmes Mill, offering an exciting and creative working environment.
As a key part of the inbound team the role is to drive clients forward with first class inbound marketing, this includes:
- Creating inbound strategies and tactical plans for clients using inbound channels
- Working with your team to deliver the actions you have mapped out
- Analyse, improve and implement marketing strategy improvements
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Inbound Marketing Strategist will be able to demonstrate the following Skills and Experience
- Solid knowledge of inbound channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email and PPC) and inbound techniques (landing pages and marketing automation)
- For clarification this does not need to be implementation level knowledge on all of these points but knowledge of them is needed. You will be supported by your team with individual expertise however you will need to provide strategy on these channels and discuss them with clients
- Ability to analyse results using well known tools such as Google Analytics and provide solutions to improve or explain any increases
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change and willing to bring new ideas to the table
- First class communication skills - internal and external
- Desire to build a career in Inbound Marketing and drive company vision and targets
- HubSpot knowledge - desirable
- Agency experience - desirable
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity within an ever growing industry.
- Competitive salary £23,000-£30,000 depending on experience
- Company pension
- Training, professional development and clear career progression path
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
- Be part of a company that value honesty, positivity, learning, hard work and having fun 35.5 hour working week: Because we value a healthy work life balance.
- Early Finish Fridays EVERY WEEK: We’ve found that an early finish offers plenty of opportunities to socialise together after a great week at work.
- Employee of the Month Awards: Each month, our team votes for one of their peers to win a coveted spin of the prize wheel. Prizes range from £500 cash to an extra day’s holiday or chippy lunch for the rest of the team.
- Learner of the Month Awards: At the same time as the Employee of the Month, the team votes for who they think has been the most hungry to learn. This person also gets a spin of the prize wheel.
- An Extra Days Paid Holiday per Year: For every year you remain part of our team, you’ll earn an extra day’s annual leave.
- The Best Working Location Possible: Located inside a restored Victorian cotton mill, our office is packed with flexible working spaces, games consoles, a bar and there’s a gym on-site.
How to apply
Simply fill in the form below and attach your CV. Hit 'Apply now' and we will receive your application.