About Digital 22
We are currently looking for someone to join our Inbound Team with a passion for marketing. Supporting our current and future clients this role will work closely with our Strategists and internal teams to ensure we meet the clients goals.
Currently the largest 100% HubSpot agency in the UK with extraordinary growth aspirations. This role has come available due to the continuing expansion of the business. Located in Clitheroe, Lancashire within the recently converted Grade II, 19th century Holmes Mill, offering an exciting and creative working environment.
This role will include involvement in all areas of inbound marketing, including SEO, PPC, social media, content and email marketing. Some key aspects of this role are detailed below:
- Utilising HubSpot to setup items such as landing pages, email marketing, calls to actions, automation, content layout etc.
- Compiling Client reports
- Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team members and clients
- Liaising with website owners
- Working with a variety of clients towards agreed deadlines
- Assisting inbound managers to implement inbound campaigns
- Identifying effective and ineffective assets to continually improve campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Inbound Marketer will be able to demonstrate the following Skills and Experience:
- Foundation knowledge and experience of some inbound channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email and PPC) and inbound techniques (landing pages and marketing automation)
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table and change aspects of role as it develops
- First class communication skills
- Desire to build a career in Inbound Marketing and drive company vision and targets
- HubSpot knowledge - desirable
- Agency experience - desirable
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary up to £20,000 depending on experience
- Company pension
- An excellent opportunity within a rapidly growing company
- Training, professional development and clear career progression path
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
- Be part of a company that value honesty, positivity, learning, hard work and having fun 35.5 hour working week: Because we value a healthy work life balance.
- Early Finish Fridays EVERY WEEK: We’ve found that an early finish offers plenty of opportunities to socialise together after a great week at work.
- Employee of the Month Awards: Each month, our team votes for one of their peers to win a coveted spin of the prize wheel. Prizes range from £500 cash to an extra day’s holiday or chippy lunch for the rest of the team.
- Learner of the Month Awards: At the same time as the Employee of the Month, the team votes for who they think has been the most hungry to learn. This person also gets a spin of the prize wheel.
- An Extra Days Paid Holiday per Year: For every year you remain part of our team, you’ll earn an extra day’s annual leave.
- The Best Working Location Possible: Located inside a restored Victorian cotton mill, our office is packed with flexible working spaces, games consoles, a bar and there’s a gym on-site
How to apply
Simply fill in the form below and attach your CV. Hit 'Apply now' and we will receive your application.