About Digital 22
We are currently looking for someone to join our team with a passion for project management and working with clients. Supporting our current and future clients this role will work closely with our Strategists and internal teams to ensure we meet the clients goals.
Currently the largest 100% HubSpot agency in the UK with extraordinary growth aspirations. This role has come available due to the continuing expansion of the business. Located in Clitheroe, Lancashire within the recently converted Grade II, 19th century Holmes Mill, offering an exciting and creative working environment.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for happiness of client's and internal resource management. This includes:
- Being the point of contacts for clients and the ‘face of the business’
- Scheduling work for the team internally
- Liaising with clients on project schedules, changes in scope and requests for information
- Onboarding clients into the company (setting up on systems and showing the Digital 22 way of working)
- Managing capacities
- Building strong relationships with clients and internally
- Focusing on delivering quality for our clients
- Conducting regular surveys with clients to obtain client happiness information
- Able to present complex information in a simple fashion
- Ensuring deadlines are hit
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Customer Success Manager will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience
- First class communication skills - internal and external
- Use of project management software
- Scheduling work for a team
- Understanding of capacities
- Analytical skills, initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Professional services automation system experience - desirable
- Digital marketing experience - desirable
- Agency experience - desirable
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity within an ever growing industry.
- Competitive salary £23,000-£28,000 depending on experienc
- Early Finish Fridays EVERY WEEK: We’ve found that an early finish offers plenty of opportunities to socialise together after a great week at work.
- Company pension
- Training, professional development and clear career progression path
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
- Be part of a company that value honesty, positivity, learning, hard work and having fun 35.5 hour working week: Because we value a healthy work life balance.
- Employee of the Month Awards: Each month, our team votes for one of their peers to win a coveted spin of the prize wheel. Prizes range from £500 cash to an extra day’s holiday or chippy lunch for the rest of the team
- Learner of the Month Awards: At the same time as the Employee of the Month, the team votes for who they think has been the most hungry to learn. This person also gets a spin of the prize wheel.
- An Extra Days Paid Holiday per Year: For every year you remain part of our team, you’ll earn an extra day’s annual leave.
- The Best Working Location Possible: Located inside a restored Victorian cotton mill, our office is packed with flexible working spaces, games consoles, a bar and there’s a gym on-site.
How to apply
Simply fill in the form below and attach your CV. Hit 'Apply now' and we will receive your application.