SEO isn’t a bag of quick and easy tricks, it requires experience and knowledge to get the best results. Take Google for example – it rates websites based on over 200 ranking criteria and keeps tweaking their algorithm constantly (up to 600 times in a year). We will keep you ahead of your competition and ensure the changes you make to your website will not only help you meet your business aims but will be sustainable for the future.
A bespoke approach…
SEO services, despite what some say, aren’t a one package fits all. The amount of work involved can vary depending on your online marketing and website history – as SEO experts we understand this. Some clients have a great ‘website authority’ and simply need to match your website to the keywords which would work best for you (referred to as on page optimisation), others need to undertake a link building campaign to get your ‘website authority’ to a level to matches your business ambition.
What search engine optimisation work can we do?
For every client we create a bespoke solution but below are some of the typical services offered:
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Competitive Research
- Title Tags Optimised
- Meta Description Optimised
- Alt Tags Optimised
- Header Tags Optimised (H1)
- Textual Content Optimisation
- Site-Wide Optimisation
- Duplicate Content Fixing
- Robots.txt Installation
- Google Sitemaps Installation
- Google Webmaster Tools & Analytics Setup
- Link building
- Algorithm Monitoring
How can SEO services help my business?
SEO is the process of making your website visible when users search for products or services that you supply. The benefits of this are:
- You will receive more visitors to your website who are searching for what you offer
- Increased conversions (sales or leads) from your website
- Your brand will be more recognised as it shows up frequently in searches
- Unlike radio advertising which runs at certain times and newspaper advertising which runs on specified days the results of search engine optimisation are constant which means your business is being promoted 24/7
- The impact of search engine optimisation is long term (long after the campaign has ended you will still reap the benefits)
- High return on investment in compared to other marketing methods