SEO isn’t a bag of quick and easy tricks, it requires experience and knowledge to get the best results. Take Google for example – it rates websites based on over 200 ranking criteria and keeps tweaking their algorithm constantly (up to 600 times in a year). We will keep you ahead of your competition and ensure the changes you make to your website will not only help you meet your business aims but will be sustainable for the future.
A bespoke approach…
Search engine optimisation services, despite what some say, aren’t a one package fits all. The amount of work involved can vary depending on your online marketing and website history and as a professional SEO company we understand this.
Some clients have a great ‘website authority’ and simply need to match your website to the keywords which would work best for you (referred to as on page optimisation), others need to undertake a link building campaign to get your ‘website authority’ to a level to matches your business ambition.
What search engine optimisation work can we do?
For every client we create a bespoke solution but below are some of the typical services offered:
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Competitive Research
- Title Tags Optimised
- Meta Description Optimised
- Alt Tags Optimised
- Header Tags Optimised (H1)
- Textual Content Optimisation
- Site-Wide Optimisation
- Duplicate Content Fixing
- Robots.txt Installation
- Google Sitemaps Installation
- Google Webmaster Tools & Analytics Setup
- Link building
- Algorithm Monitoring
Can you prove your results?
Sure can! Our client Workwear Express went from not featuring on the first page to number 1 for the very competitive keyword ‘Workwear’ within 2 months and also ‘Uniforms’ shortly after. Click on the thumbnail below and to the right for a before and after shot on the search page for the word ‘Workwear’. (p.s. Doesn’t Google’s change fast without you noticing!?) and the result of that (along with all the other SEO greatness we did) is also shown below…
(Workwear Express SEO traffic and revenue graph since Digital 22 takeover)
How can search engine optimisation help my business?
Search engine optimisation is the process of making your website visible when users search for products or services that you supply. The benefits of this are:
- You will receive more visitors to your website who are searching for what you offer
- Increased conversions (sales or leads) from your website
- Your brand will be more recognised as it shows up frequently in searches
- Unlike radio advertising which runs at certain times and newspaper advertising which runs on specified days the results of search engine optimisation are constant which means your business is being promoted 24/7
- The impact of search engine optimisation is long term (long after the campaign has ended you will still reap the benefits)
- High return on investment in compared to other marketing methods
Is a managed SEO service not quite right for you?
Don’t worry, we can everyone’s needs are different and we are sure we have a service to which is just right for you:
Whether you searched for ‘SEO Newcastle’, ‘SEO Durham’ or were referred to us by a happy client of ours this is what you need to know about us
We are a small and highly experienced SEO agency based in Durham. With proven results and innovative thinking we can provide any company with SEO services. People searching for ‘SEO Newcastle‘ or ‘SEO Durham‘ are more likely to find us given our location but our clients come to us from across the country (and even a few from Europe) because of our great reputation so no matter where you are based, give us a call and we will improve your online business.